MayFest is coming up quickly!Â Hope you all have plans to join us May 12-13 at Brookside Equestian in Elk Grove.Â Contact Anne Frost (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Leslie Erickson (Muraling@aol.com) if you have any questions or need more information.Â The Pre-Show deadline is MAY 8.Â Enter by email, snail mail, or fax to Anne Frost directly or online through HorseShowTimeÂ (http://www.horseshowtime.com/getshowinfo.php?p=4371).Â Avoid the $20 late fee and enter early!Â Please also consider helping the show with a class sponsorship!
There is a lot planned for MayFest.
– Spagetti Dinner ($8/person) Saturday night with entertainment by Lea Sweet
– NCWHA Youth and Adult Show Hi Point Awards- pre-declare your classes at the show with the attached form
– Versatility Hi Point Award
– Open Gaited Breed Hi Point for non-NCWHA members
– Variety of classes for everyone and an Overall Show Grand Championship
– Barn decorating contest- fun, festive, spring decorations desired!
– Supportive, fun show environment andÂ socializing with good people
The Honorable Lonnie Kuehn is the judge for the show.Â The WIWHA rulebook will be used.Â See http://www.wiwha.org/WIWHA_Rulebook_2012_.pdfÂ for further information.Â See http://norcalwalkers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/MayFest-Class-Schedule_20122.pdfÂ for the MayFest class schedule.
High Point Program Form