- This event has passed.
El Dorado County Fairgrounds Open Schooling Shows
May 15, 2016
- Pre Register: Postmarked by Monday, prior to show or hand delivered to Fair Office by Wednesday, prior to show.
- There will be NO REFUNDS for “no shows”, cancellations of show and/or classes
- Post Registration and day of show fees, add $5.00 per class.
- Mail Entries to: 100 Placerville Drive, Placerville, CA 95667
- Fax Entries to: 209-245-4997
- E-mail Entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Payment at the Show – Cash and Checks Only Please
- For More Information, call 530-621-5860 or 209-245-3609
ARENA is Covered, Shows will not be canceled due to Rain.
A portion of the arena will be used for warm up and a staging area during show.
California Department of Food and Agriculture requires a Drug testing fee of $5 per horse.
CSHA Rules are followed as a guideline with EXCEPTIONS:
Stallions are not to be shown or handled by anyone under 18.
Any aged horse may use a snaffle bit in these schooling shows.
Correct attire is preferred!
Schooling Show Management decisions will supercede all rules with CSHA.
Novice rider/horse has not won more than 3 (three) Blue Ribbons in that event.Â Green Horse:Â 1st and 2nd year showing.
Exhibitor must participate in at least 2 (two) shows to qualify for a High Point Award.
High Point winners will be determined at the conclusion of the Series.